Cellulite is a huge problem for most women. It appears regardless of whether the woman is 20, 40 or 60 years old, or wears clothing size S or XXL. The amount of cellulite on the body does not depend on age and weight, but many other factors influence it. What? Among other things, estrogen, a sedentary lifestyle and an improper diet. Depending on the extent to which we focus on a healthy lifestyle, cellulite can attack us more or less. One thing is certain – there is probably no woman who would not have him at all. Fortunately, there are methods by which you can get rid of it. Of course, cellulite removal is associated with a change in lifestyle and focus on a healthy, balanced diet, but when combined with appropriate treatments, you can get rid of it almost completely.
What treatments for cellulite are the best?
Aesthetic medicine is developing at a very fast pace. People rely on it because they strive to achieve the canon of beauty that social networks serve us. We want to be perfectly beautiful, perfect, one of a kind. If cellulite removal is involved.
Among the most popular, we can distinguish, among others:
- LPG endermology – this is a slightly more advanced form of lipomassage. With the help of a special head, a skin fold is sucked in, which is kneaded inside. In this way, lipid breakdown and lymphatic drainage occur. Lumps of fat cells are effectively broken down and removed from the body. This procedure allows you to get a smaller circumference in a given part of the body, as well as completely get rid of cellulite disliked by all
- maximus – it is a treatment performed with a special device that works on four levels: epidermis, dermis, fat tissue as well as muscles. This procedure uses radio waves that heat tissues up to 60 degrees Celsius. Liquefied adipose tissue is removed from the body.
- Dermapen or Mezopen is a procedure that uses special preparations that are administered using a special device. They mechanically stimulate the skin and allow us to achieve quite satisfactory results.
- needle mesotherapy – this is a non-surgical procedure, which involves applying appropriate revitalizing and vitamin preparations to the dermis, as well as appropriate medications that are designed to regenerate the skin, rejuvenate it and remove cellulite, which is the largest complex for most women. By making the right micro-punctures, you can really deal with any area of the body, making changes on it that will be visible to the naked eye in a very short time.
- Iontophoresis – this is a procedure that involves conducting special preparations to a given place, which are designed to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. The absorption of the preparation itself is extremely fast, because it takes place by means of a direct current flow. It lasts a very short time, and in an extremely fast time allows you to get really very satisfactory results when it comes to cellulite removal.
- velashape – this is a device and at the same time a treatment that is used for non-surgical fat reduction and cellulite removal. It uses high-frequency light and current, allowing for very good end results.
What treatment for cellulite removal we want to decide, it mainly depends on how big the problem is. For some, just a simple massage with a suitable head is sufficient, for others, more invasive but stronger treatments will be needed. It is not worth deciding what to choose on your own, but decide on a solution that will be recommended to you by a doctor of aesthetic medicine and who will give us a guarantee that the solution is simply the best and we will be able to achieve the effect we want.
We are convinced that after choosing a professional clinic, which is the overriding element, each woman will receive enough professional help, advice and solution to be able to enjoy a really beautiful look after an extremely fast time, which will not have to be hidden under long dresses and trousers .but it will be a pleasure to want to display them in many summer styles.